View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 11:58 AM   #124
Icy13
Icy13 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Well, I submitted a comment to Amazon on the issue of native support for landscape on the touch. The most interesting thing in the response was the comment that "comments such as this are extremely rare."

While this is mostly a "we'll try to do better in future" reply, I was interested in how surprised they were with my desire for landscape.

Quote:
Hello,

I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused in this case. We certainly never expect this would happen with our customers.

I understand that you would like to have the previous version of PDF reader on your Kindle Touch.

I'm sorry; but currently we don't have the previous version of PDF reader on Kindle Touch.

However, I've taken this as a feedback and personally forwarded your concern to the Kindle Development Team. Its very rare that we receive a feedback like yours, even though we have a dedicated team working relentlessly to implement the feedback back we receive. I understand, how convenient it would for all our customers if this feature is implemented. Thank you for the time you've taken to provide your valuable inputs.

As I've forwarded your feedback and suggestions to our Kindle Development Team, they were very happy and assured that they'll work hard to implement your suggestions as we plan our future improvements. Customer feedback like yours helps us in our endeavor to improve the service we provide, and we're glad you took time to write to us.

We strive for convenience and efficiency at Amazon.com, but in this instance we have fallen short of our goal.

I hope that you will allow us another opportunity to prove the quality of our service to you in the future.

Thank you for your recent inquiry. Did I solve your problem?
Icy13 is offline   Reply With Quote