View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 03:07 PM   #100
twowheels
Wizard
twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, iPad Pro 10", iPhone 15 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuffykenwell View Post
That was what I was thinking....good grief I usually read a book a day LOL...the PVR on my tv is completely full because I have no "time" to watch tv anymore.
How many pages would you say that is? I don't have a full PVR nor any PVR because I hardly watch TV, yet I still don't have that much time for reading! As a child I used to read two books a day, but they were probably < 200 pages each and I had a lot more free time. My last four books were 656, 800, 336, and 560 pages long... those take me longer than a day for sure!
twowheels is offline   Reply With Quote