View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 10:13 PM   #14
SameerH
Product Manager
SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samantha45 View Post
I still find this kind of annoying.

I'm not sure why but I actually want the book I've finished reading to be in my "Books" section. It's annoying that I have to take it out of the "My Library" on the website so it doesn't constantly show up on the "I'm Reading" section of the Kobo. Even tho I've finished it.

I guess I'll get used to it.
yeah, it's an annoying workaround. I'm in the same boat as you. We're working to implement better library management on the desktop application.
SameerH is offline   Reply With Quote