View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 11:31 PM   #2
aagstn
Evangelist
aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3, iPad mini 2
Yeah, I think they are. Barnes and Noble have probably left them running this long to try and get the customer base there to move to the Nook, but I see it just like Mobipocket. They won't be allowed to release new apps and eventually the users there will be forced to move to B&N if they want new devices. I'm guessing Amazon may have purchased Stanza just to kill it in the long run. Sad to see the little guys getting bought out and ruined, but I guess that is business. Fictionwise and eReader may not even bring back the books missing now for several weeks and further incentive to force us to B&N.
aagstn is offline   Reply With Quote