View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 10:52 AM   #400
yiming
Zealot
yiming is kind to children and small, furry animalsyiming is kind to children and small, furry animalsyiming is kind to children and small, furry animalsyiming is kind to children and small, furry animalsyiming is kind to children and small, furry animalsyiming is kind to children and small, furry animalsyiming is kind to children and small, furry animalsyiming is kind to children and small, furry animalsyiming is kind to children and small, furry animalsyiming is kind to children and small, furry animalsyiming is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Kindle Touch, PW2, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by igich View Post
KT I have version 5.0.1 jailbreaked (kt-jailbreak-503) and installed KindleLouncher-1.0.1, usbnet-1.1. After the software update from version 5.0.1 to 5.0.3 I get a problem when opening of mobi format in ladnscape mode. The page is shifted to the left and the last syllable from the end of the sentence does not read. Fortunately I had kept /opt/amazon/ebook/lib directory from version 5.0.1 and I replaced MobiReader-impl.jar and everything works well.
@igich

Could you upload your 5.0.1 MobiReader-impl.jar here. I'd like to see if it works on my KT. thanks.
yiming is offline   Reply With Quote