View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 10:13 AM   #3
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwinblaw View Post
I would like to help the developers and tried to "donate" but then I got to the bottom and didn't fill in my home phone number (we just don't - tired of unsolicited calls)/ Unable to complete.
Unless I'm having something shipped I too avoid this. Usually putting the number for local information works. (area code)555-1212. Give it a try just put your area code there. I recall one time that this was recognized and denied but it can't hurt to try.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote