View Single Post
Old 01-19-2004, 07:26 PM   #46
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Thank you for all your overwhelming input.

I want to say so much for now: I am working on a new site The new site will include everything this site includes, except for more.

Focus will definitely remain on PDA and mobile connectivity. But I also want to add more space for other interesting IT-related news.

My work goes in two steps. First I will reprogram the forum interface, will add functionality and make things more intuitive. Second I will restructure the forum to allow for more structured content.

This will take some time (let's say a month from now on), and in the meantime, I'd be glad if you could send me your input on what you would like to see changed.

Again, thanks for your great interest!

Alex
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote