View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 11:04 PM   #12
SteveK
Addict
SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PW2, Kindle3, Kobo Glo, tablets, phone
The i-nique case looks very attractive, and would have the secondary benefit of providing a dark "frame" around my silver 505, thus possibly making the gray background appear lighter. Are there any US companies that offer this product? It's not available through Amazon in the US, but is featured on Amazon.UK, but indicates it can only be shipped within the UK. The I-nique cite does offer international shipping, but the total price is nearly $40 at the present currency conversion rate (plus who knows how much my credit card would charge for foreign currency). Thus, I'd be interested in researching this product, but would prefer to buy it domestically. Does anybody within the US offer it?

Thanks.
SteveK
SteveK is offline   Reply With Quote