View Single Post
Old 12-27-2013, 05:23 AM   #32
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Wilde View Post
Are you sure about that Feb 28th date, VydorScope? I looked at your thread in here about this, and the closing date there is December 13th.

That was for the second anthology, there are three total planned. The second one had submissions closed already and has been released (including my first ever short story, "The Faceless Ones"). The third and final anthology is the one I was talking about here. I plan to start a new thread for it to ease the confusion.