View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 01:57 AM   #5
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
You should not be having reboot problems with EPUB files. Also transferring EPUB files using the SONY software gives you no advantage whatsoever, so dont bother doing that.

The only reboot problem I've seen with EPUB files is when clicking on links in the file.

I would suggest you wait a couple of weeks for the EPUB support to mature a little more.

As for LRF files. In my experience several feeds based LRF files cause the reader to reboot, but when this happens typically trying them again works.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote