View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 10:11 PM   #32
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
This one's definitely upping the ante. So many people here have clamoured after a slightly larger e-ink reader, and here it is - probably just big enough to manage PDFs and graphic novels, for those with reasonably sharp eyes anyhow. And it should be a brilliant reader for people who need larger fonts on their epubs.

I have no real need for it, but if I can handle the extra weight I think I'd still find it difficult to resist!
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote