View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 10:50 AM   #672
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffrx View Post
Rockbox can play FLAC and OGG files. It is very configurable. You can choose how your music/book are filed. I have never heard any incident of the DRM capabilities of stock OS being harmed by Rockbox. You can switch between stock OS and Rockbox easily. It does have a bit of a learning curve and is not for every one. I am an avid Linux user and love to tinker with all things digital. Comprehensive manual here:

http://download.rockbox.org/daily/ma...box-build.html
But the Clip Zip can already play FLAC and Ogg files.

I'm still not seeing exactly what the point is, even after looking at some of the links provided (though I haven't tried to wade through the entire manual).

Last edited by Catlady; 12-17-2012 at 10:52 AM.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote