View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 05:50 AM   #25
rogue_librarian
Guru
rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Basic 613
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mono View Post
I have to pay the postage, I am responsible for the damage during transport and often I am required to send the copy of invoice.
I have no idea where you live, but all these things are expressively forbidden in Germany (ebook-store.de, remember?).

Quote:
Why the seller should be responsible for damage during back transport
Because it's the law? And we assume no fault of the buyer here, just an accident, delivery agent dropping it, package simply disappearing, something like that.

Quote:
and why should he pay for the transport.
Uh, see above. It's the case in most countries, and certainly Germany. Only with a very low purchase price (below 40 €, if memory serves) may the seller stipulate that the buyer has to bear the costs of returning the merchandise. It's true that some member states have different regulations, but, again, not Germany.

But then again, this is probably not the venue to discuss the respective merits of EU regulations concerning the distance sale of goods and services.
rogue_librarian is offline   Reply With Quote