View Single Post
Old 08-07-2008, 12:32 AM   #3
radius
Lector minore
radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura One, Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e, Google Pixel Slate
Great, thanks.

Is there any documentation on how to format books? I looked at your Trac wiki but documentation seems to be running a little behind development

The reason I as is because I find that I can't seem to get the right styles to set margins, paragraph indentation, justification, spacing between paragraphs etc. It seems that Calibre ignores whats in my HTML or RTF files and uses its own kind of styling. Is that right?
radius is offline   Reply With Quote