View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 04:05 PM   #1
travger
Evangelist
travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: palm tx, Windows7, Galaxy A5
Migrated library, lost fonts from comments

First I must tell you what happened.

Changed HD, reinstalled Windows XP, Calibre and lots of other stuff.
Copyed libraries from old HD to new location.
Pointed Calibre to the right place.
Re-downloaded all plugins (drive letter is now different).
Copied Calibre settings from old HD Application Data folder to the new one.

So far so good - all books seem to be present, all libraries also, almost all settings also (I've strong feeling that I had more than 1 view in View Manager of the main library, second library has all 3 views like before). Must use it for a few weeks to catch more differences.

BUT - All comments have lost the Arial font. Colors and bold/italics are in place, but font is bigger and uglier than before.
When I added new book and pasted summary to comments, it appeared as before - Arial.

How can I make all the comments to Arial in one swoop? I really do not want to go pasting through thousands of metadata screens.

What happened? Could it be because I installed newer version of Calibre (8.41)? I don't remember what version was on the old HD, something from November.

Hopefully somebody knows where Calibre keeps that default font and how to change it.
travger is offline   Reply With Quote