View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 12:36 PM   #24
jgaiser
Omnivorous
jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 3, KPW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
We did previously disallow books that had won the vote in previous months. But, rules were made to be changed/broken.
I haven't been active with the Book Club lately (and probably won't for the rest of this year), but I'm always willing to add my two-cents..

I think a policy of disallowing books that have been read in the previous year should continue, but older books should be allowed. While the bookclub is a good way to introduce folks to new material, we are always getting new members and we shouldn't limit their interest.
jgaiser is offline   Reply With Quote