View Single Post
Old 04-25-2011, 06:54 AM   #7
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
I have found one issue which I will publish a new version for (just waiting to see if anything else comes up). The genre tags are sorted by popularity on their web page, but I have some (legacy) code that sorts the tags after doing the mappings. So if you say set the metadata download to get only 3 tags as a limit, you get the first three alphabetically rather than the first 3 by popularity which is obviously wrong.
Since you already found it I don't have to mention it. Changing from alphabetical to popular will help a lot.

In the interim I have extended my limit to 10 tags and have been reviewing many books manually to figure out what mapping I want to include and dumping the outliers. If I already have some odd tags listed I do a manual look up on goodreads site itself to find out which tags they have and which have the highest popularity and decide which tags I might want to map out.

Thanks for this plugin.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote