Thread: Glo Glo help please!
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 11:45 AM   #1
timewyrm
timewyrm exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovertimewyrm exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovertimewyrm exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovertimewyrm exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovertimewyrm exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovertimewyrm exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovertimewyrm exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovertimewyrm exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovertimewyrm exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovertimewyrm exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovertimewyrm exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kobo Glo
Glo help please!

Hi,

Some of my friends got together and decided to buy me a Kobo Glo as a thank you present. Along with this, they gave me a 32gb sd card full with books and comics. I turned on the Glo, and it updated itself, and then I inserted the sd card. The first thing I noticed is that the Glo seems to operate very slowly (most likely due to the number of books and comics etc). When I click on a book or comic, it seems to take almost 30+ seconds to load up any book I want to read. Is there a way to fix this ?

Secondly, on the Glo, all the files are all listed in one long list (which I've read is normal). Am I correct in assuming that the only way to set up shelves via a pc, is to copy all the media from the sd card, to my Calibre library and then edit the meta data, delete all the stuff from the sd card, and then upload all the media back onto the sd card (I've been reading the calibre shelf management thread) ? Is there any way to set up shelves via pc, without having to copy or delete files from the sd card (the are like 1600 books etc!)

I did asking my friends but none of them have a Kobo device.
timewyrm is offline   Reply With Quote