View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 03:20 PM   #6
4691mls
Wizard
4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ALL DEVICES ARE STOCK: Kobo Clara, Tolino Shine 2, Sony PRS-T3, T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by dedgod View Post
Mine has the same problem and it is not rooted. If I try the dictionary a few more times, I'll get one of the following error messages

"Sorry! Activity Reader (in application Reader) is not responding." or

"Sorry! The application Reader has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again."

Googling the top message will bring numerous results from Nook users.

I agree that it appears to be a hardware problem. Mine started just after the warrantee ended.
I sometimes get the "application reader has stopped unexpectedly" after I look up a word and am trying to exit the dictionary. Once this starts, it usually will keep happening until I reboot the T1. (mine is not rooted)
4691mls is offline   Reply With Quote