View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 08:17 PM   #14
DustyDisks
Old Fart In Training
DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3+3g/KFHD 7"/Nexus 7/Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by obsessed2 View Post
I own a couple of Insignia products. They are pretty decent quality for the price. I wouldn't classify Insignia as pushing the race to the bottom. I have purchased much more expensive products that didn't last half as long as the Insignia products I still own. In fact, I remember reading in 2010 that one of their picture frames was named among the NY Times best tech products of the year. While the Flex may not be able to compete with the likes of Apple, Amazon, and Samsung, like ftjorres indicated a $199 Black Friday offering could set off the holiday tablet war in which consumers end up the winners.
If it is good and even if not cutting edge, there is a good chance for them to carve out a nitch market place.

For the consumer this maybe a great thing, getting a price war going between the big movers and shakers. Bad for us that payed for and just got our new toys, and then watch the price of their toy drop like a rock. (sorta)
DustyDisks is offline   Reply With Quote