View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 08:59 AM   #7
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJJ View Post
I checked a PDF and there were two solid triangles in the margins while in landscape mode.
Ah, that's it then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJJ View Post
Not sure what use they are, they seem more like floating page break indicators to me.
It shows the top half and then the bottom half of each page (or rather the top 70% then the bottom 70%, depending on page size), and the arrows just help with orientation. I think I've seen screenshots of something similar of the Sony, some kind of shade effect to mark the section that will appear on both sides since it displays more than just exactly half.

The shade effect may be more intuitive than the arrows, but oh well.

Nice to see such features added at all, maybe they'll add a notepad next, who knows
frostschutz is offline   Reply With Quote