View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 12:15 PM   #40
J. Garrett
Enthusiast
J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, 6" E-Ink
Well, like I said earlier, I always use the Smashwords version for reading/reviewing what I've written [getting away from the computer monitor really works wonders for spotting grammar mistakes and such]. I've only noticed a few formatting problems, generally nothing major, and they've all been easily fixed by going back into the documents and making a few tweaks.

I mean, if you don't like using Smashwords and think you'd rather use a converter that you have more control over, then that's perfectly fine. I'm just saying that, in my experience, Smashwords does not produce an ebook riddled with formatting errors and glitches.
J. Garrett is offline   Reply With Quote