View Single Post
Old 07-16-2004, 07:56 AM   #6
ignatz
mechanoholic
ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR/iPhone 4S/EVO 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobR
So unfortunately I still have to go to IE when those situations come up to add a bookmark or clip with iSiloX.
I recommend the "IE View" extension for this. When I was using iSilo regularly, this did the trick for me. Within Firefox/Mozilla you just right click on an open area of the page or on a link and select "Open in IE". Sure it's one more step, but it's pretty easy.

Being a recent convert to Plucker, I'm enjoying the "Pluck This" extension that runs in Moz/Firefox. I always wondered why iSilo didn't make a plug for this line of browsers. Perhaps as people move away from IE they'll put one together.
ignatz is offline   Reply With Quote