View Single Post
Old 05-23-2015, 07:49 AM   #15
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
I have a few fairly simple columns. From (where I purchased), Status (already read, to be read soon, series etc.), Pages (page count), Which Kindle (which kindle the book is on, if any), Rating (my personal rating, if I have read the book), Price, Genre (the genre column is mostly unused, because most of my books are SF/Fantasy and there's no need to sort them by genre).
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote