View Single Post
Old 02-04-2014, 10:38 AM   #313
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
I hope that none of brittish visitors to this forum take offense to this but, I do not like BBC series since they inevitably include various men in suits muttering under their breath at each other. Seems like I am reaching for the remote every time the BBC actors lower their voice at each other.

I rather enjoyed the Robert Downey, Jr movie as I am something of an action/adventure junkie. My favorite movie to come along in a long time was Black Halk Down, where the only time they weren't blowing up stuff or shooting at each other was when they were going to the palce where they would blow up stuff and shoot at each other. A pal and I used to say the best movie as that spare the skin and simply blow sh** up and keep the pulse pounding action going.
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote