View Single Post
Old 05-26-2013, 07:12 PM   #120
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by frahse View Post
...But anyway, I hope it is a "NEW" one and not used at that price.

I just noticed that eBay sells a lot of "NEW" musical keyboards. Far more new than used, at least in the Yamaha brand.
I only buy new products.
I couldn't bare the uncertainty, what has happened to a used product before getting my hands on it.
I almost cancelled the purchase. It was described as "new". The comment of eBay said "new = unopened box".
The seller stated: "It was a gift on the conference from Google. The box didn't have a seal. I didn't touch anything, as I already have a 2nd one. But the box doesn't have a seal".
I hope for the best. The Chromebook itself should be shrinkwrapped and never has been booted or started.
Worst case scenario: If I find anything bothersome, I'll have to escalate to eBay.

Sometimes I'm annoyed myself about my "Adrian Monk" like behavior.
I envy my friends, who never clean their tablets, never put them in a cover and simply don't care.
I polish and clean my gadgets all the time - and after 1 year I don't use them anymore all the same...
But I always have been that nitpicky/fault-finding and simply can't help myself.

Fingers crossed, it really comes 100% untouched...

Last edited by mgmueller; 05-26-2013 at 10:23 PM.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote