View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 11:48 PM   #695
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
It looks like I got one with a flaky MiniSD port.

The way the ebooks are presented on the screen is fantastic, but the file management
is a disaster. I really don't like that it won't operate without connecting to Kobo, when
you reset.

They should pay Kovid some real money, because this would be worthless without calibre.
Unless you want to manage all your ebooks in the Kobo ecosystem. Is this how it is for
Sony and Kindle users?

It looks like this is going to be my .epub only eReader. I'll be keeping my JBL for
everything else (except .pdfs which I read on my 10.1" Tablet).

The Aura HD will get a lot of use, for sure but it is too bad that it is so limited.

The 10,000 files will remain on my computer and on my JBL, but I'll keep a current
selection of around 40 or so run through calibre and on to the Aura.

Luck;
Ken

PS; On the shipping invoice it's Brown. For me it takes a lot of light before it doesn't
look Black.

Last edited by Ken Maltby; 04-30-2013 at 11:19 AM.
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote