View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 09:42 AM   #451
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
okay. re the gameboy... that is because the SAVE location is set to TMP? I think?

Will check that. perhaps a more solid location could be found (I will HAVE to check that)

mc could probably be "spooned" in there... please provide LINKS to things you want me to look at. (the kindle versions)

busybox already runs on the kindles - if you are asking - "Can I have a newer busybox?" most certainly... and I feel this is a likely addition to the upcoming /system section...

Hope that helps
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote