View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 07:54 AM   #60
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergreen View Post
good, i un-subscribed the special offer and now i have a free Kindle, what should i do now to get my screensavers.
Follow the instructions in this thread. BTW, You would have found that thread on your own if you went to the "Master Index" sticky thread, selected "K4", and looked under "Hacks". Or if you simply searched the forum for "screensaver".

This is just a friendly reminder that you are expected to invest at least some minimal effort before asking others to solve your problem for you.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote