View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 02:42 PM   #3
Shadowplay
Groupie
Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
How does the standard "Kindle for PC" perform on it?
Good idea to compare. I just installed it and that version is pretty much instant in all aspects. Definitely the Metro app is the problem. I did search around for a while last night trying to find other mentions of this online, on Amazon's support forum, etc. and never really got anywhere.

I'd be fine to use the "Kindle for PC" version, but it's not nearly as nice to use with touch controls. I know, first world problems and all that, but no reason not to search for the best solution, right?
Shadowplay is offline   Reply With Quote