View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 12:50 PM   #17
rogeliodh
rogeliodh knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.rogeliodh knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.rogeliodh knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.rogeliodh knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.rogeliodh knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.rogeliodh knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.rogeliodh knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.rogeliodh knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.rogeliodh knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.rogeliodh knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.rogeliodh knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by theseamonkey View Post
  1. When Calibre transfers the fetched magazines to my KTouch via USB, they are transferred onto the device as .pobi files (even though they are stored locally on my computer as .mobi files). The Sections & Articles index successfully appears.
  2. If I manually transfer one of the local .mobi files to my KTouch via USB (drag and drop in Windows Explorer), the Sections & Articles index does not appear.
  3. If I rename one of the local .mobi files to have a .pobi extension and then manually transfer it to my KTouch via USB, the Sections & Articles index successfully appears.
Rename to .pobi is not needed, my KT automatically renames .mobi files to .pobi, so transferring you mobi files manually or using calibre is the same; they are transferred as .mobi and when KT sees them, it renames them all. Unfortunately this means that Calibre loses track of the files already transferred and it thinks they are not in your device anymore.
rogeliodh is offline   Reply With Quote