View Single Post
Old 03-22-2009, 02:05 PM   #5
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
OK, maybe I totally missed it, but what part was fiction?

BOb
How to explain... I was thinking of the way it's told. It "reads" like fiction. I mean, I know it's based in real events, and it's quite possible to learn about a great many details, but there's description and dialogue that would - at best - have been extra-polated from letters or diary notes. I'm not saying he's making things up, but a lot of it quite close to being historical fiction that is based in real events.

Last edited by Ea; 03-22-2009 at 02:09 PM. Reason: typo
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote