View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 01:11 PM   #1
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Improving the Upload Process

I know what I am going to ask requires a lot of work but I still think it is worth mentioning.

Uploading books to this site and also looking for books is quite difficult. As we are starting to support more book formats it requires that the contributor post multiple times in order to upload essentially one book.

I find I start to make many mistakes because of the tedious nature of uploading books. It would be nice if there was one form, where the user could check and upload all of the formats they wish to submit.

Kind Regards,
=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote