View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 10:51 AM   #29
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Sir Edward View Post
Hey! Those are my native habitat! Concrete and crowds drive me crazy... (Of course, I was raised with access (on a monthly or more frequent basis) to a ranch in an area where the total population was less than 1,000 for an area of 90 by 120 Kilometers.)
make no mistake, i don't like crowds either. but i don't spend much time in the really crowded parts of the city. and in the meantime, i have 6 or 8 bakeries within a 2 street radius of my appartment, as many four seasons shops, probably twice as many cafés, nearly as many parks for when i want some green grass, concerts, circuses and ballets coming regularly from all over the world, libraries, galeries, museums, shops, friends within walking distance or a short métro ride away, nearly everything within walking distance or a short métro ride away in fact (except for the damned suburbs)... i could go on.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote