View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 02:47 AM   #3
GrannyGrump
Obsessively Dedicated...
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
Well, if the epub pics look like the second attached screen-shot "SonyReader test 16color png" then I will probably have to change my illustrations to 256 shades of gray. That would imply that Sony devices can't handle 16-shade pngs properly.

If the epub looks more like the ADE screen shots, then I can assume that it is the ReaderSoftware that has a rendering bug, and press on with my 16-shade pngs.

Thanks for checking for me.
:-)

Last edited by GrannyGrump; 09-20-2013 at 02:49 AM.
GrannyGrump is offline   Reply With Quote