View Single Post
Old 08-26-2008, 04:04 PM   #4
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
This was one thing my husband and I argued about before I got the kindle. He was so worried about it, I ordered an extra battery 'just in case'. 4 months later, its still sitting in the drawer, never used. I don't turn on the whispernet unless I'm downloading books, and recharge as soon as the battery shows 3/4 full. Im wondering if maybe some of the first ones had issues.....?
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote