View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 11:03 AM   #141
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vmurph View Post
Yes, that same ebay seller has covers for all of the current kindle models. For some reason he's listing the different colors separately, so you'll have to browse through his listings to find a color you want. The K4 ones are only $9.90.

I'm typing this from my iPod, so I don't have a link for you. But his user ID is "googleproduct". Just go to his eBay store and search the word "kindle" along with the number "4".

He even has lighted covers for just $19.99.
Thank you for this info! I have been looking for a cover like this for my Kindle Touch. I'm going to pick one up, these covers look really nice!
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote