View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 08:32 PM   #387
PatNY
Zennist
PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350, Nook HD+ & HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by holymadness View Post
Yes, we're well aware you're out for revenge. I'm not sure how a company manages to instill such thorough loyalty in a customer, though. Did Samsung put your children through university? Drive you to the hospital at 4 in the morning?

Maybe it's the other away around and you just hate Apple. Did someone from Cupertino kick your dog? Spit in your burger that one time?
Speaking for myself, there is this ill will toward Apple because I think they are being overly litigious -- to the point where it stifles competition and innovation and raises costs for consumers. I hope Apple's competitors file patents for every little thing they do -- no matter how ridiculous it seems -- just to be able to turn the tables on Apple in the future.

--Pat