View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 09:15 AM   #4
fbrII
F. BluDevil
fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad3 pro, Kobo Libra, Kindle Paperwhite
I see this issue: books rendering better when bought from the device mnfg. store, i.e. B & N, Kobo. If I buy a book from B&N and read it on a Kobo reader (or vice versa) I don't always have the same functionality. I may not be able to change the font style, margins, line spacing etc. In some cases I may be able to change a font style but not the margins etc.

Although this hasn't discouraged me from side-loading books, for the most part its been a minor inconvinence as opposed to a major distraction.
fbrII is offline   Reply With Quote