View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 08:25 PM   #24
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
I've been using yWriter since it was suggested here, and I love it. Given that my previous system involved text files full of disorganized notes, I'd probably love anything, so that may not be saying much, but having my character details, etc., neatly organized instead of slopped all over three different files (and probably contradictory in two of them) is a good thing.
Worldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote