View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 02:40 PM   #20
Crusader
Space Cadet
Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Cybook Opus, Kobo Glo
Strangely enough I came across the site after reading this thread and then someone completely unrelated to MR mentioning the site on a random thread I was reading at Goodreads.

At least I'm 99% sure it's the site in question. The "personal collection" claims and 5 downloads are a dead giveaway.

Quite the coincidence.

Sharing copyrighted works is questionable enough, but to try to make money from it takes it to a whole new level!