View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 08:10 AM   #7
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
What I mean by a reflowable PDF is one that can adjust the test displayed per page (reduce it so there is less to see but expands to more pages, much in the same way a web page adjusts if you increase or decrease the size of the browser window) so that it fits the screen of a smaller device, such as an ereader. With a non-reflowable PDF, the text on the page will not change and it will require you to zoom in (if your device has that function) and pan and scroll across the page to view everything.

It sounds like from your above post that the PDF was not set up with the ability to reflow, hence the comment on the difficulty in viewing the PDF.

BTW I did actually send you a request for a copy on the 4th of November, but I haven't received a copy yet. I'll send a new request.
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote