View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 07:32 PM   #134
RobbieClarken
Addict
RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by macgirl View Post
Hmmm, I'm not sure. I looked in the "Manage Your Kindle" section of my Amazon account and the book I just bought today (no Kindle, only the iPhone Kindle app) has the menu option to download to my computer but I get an error when I try. I have a Mac, so I'm not sure if that's the problem or not...
I tried the same thing on a PC and get:

Quote:
We're sorry, this title is not currently available for download.

We are investigating the difficulty with this title and ask that you try again in 24 hours. If after that time you are still unable to access this title, please contact us for further assistance. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you for shopping at Amazon.com!
I'm hoping that error message is genuine but I don't expect it to be.

By the way, do I understand correctly that there is no way (yet) to deDRM a topaz Kindle book (even if you have your PID)? If so, is there anyway to tell before you purchase a book whether it will be topaz?
RobbieClarken is offline   Reply With Quote