View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 06:02 PM   #124
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moejoe View Post
It must really get annoying for all you Kindle/Sony users when everything you've purchased is wrapped in annoying DRM schemes. Just from reading this thread there's a bubbling of discontent beneath the surface about being locked down and restricted. I don't know how you put up with it
I'm ideologically quite opposed to DRM but I'm a pragmatist and don't think it's going away any time soon. I hope that sanity will prevail eventually. In the meantime, I happily strip the DRM off of any book I can and feel quite free to get books from places other than Amazon. They do make it wonderfully convenient. I'll give them that.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote