View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 05:58 PM   #122
dmaul1114
Wizard
dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moejoe View Post
It must really get annoying for all you Kindle/Sony users when everything you've purchased is wrapped in annoying DRM schemes. Just from reading this thread there's a bubbling of discontent beneath the surface about being locked down and restricted. I don't know how you put up with it
It does bother me slightly as I'm thinking of picking up an ereader sometime (need price drop or a deal)--but the convenience and fact I almost never read anything twice makes me not worry about the DRM much.

I just want something I can get the stuff I want to read as easily as possible. So I'll probably eventually get a Kindle for the wireless access and the selection in their store.
dmaul1114 is offline   Reply With Quote