View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 01:22 PM   #11
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
I hate to be the one to tell you this. But, it is not her nose he will be looking at.

BOb
It might be the pores on her tits, but he keeps going on and on about being able to see everyone's "pores."

Of course, he's an audio engineer, so I can't go to movies with him anymore because he complains non-stop through the film about the audio quality (which I also can't tell the difference between OK and great .... if I can hear it, I can hear it).

Now, it's hard to watch TV at his house because he's always asking me whether his set is or isn't freaking fantastic because he can see William Shatner's pores or Angelina Jolie's pores. I'm telling you, he's got a "thing" about pores.

RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote