View Single Post
Old 12-24-2013, 12:53 AM   #71
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuck_in_Japan View Post
That's quite a long post for someone who's "just the messenger". If I didn't know better I'd think you had some kind of agenda. As for "enough", that is whatever the user defines it as, not something that needs to be equivalent to the competition. If I buy a car that goes 140km/h is that suddenly "not enough" because McLaren has a car that does 280? Perhaps I'm not ready to trade away the heated seats that I get in my 140km/h car.
You don't want to own the type of car that says: "Please, officer, can I have a ticket."

Regards,
David
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote