View Single Post
Old 12-23-2013, 10:04 AM   #63
peterwardgd
Addict
peterwardgd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterwardgd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterwardgd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterwardgd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterwardgd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterwardgd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterwardgd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterwardgd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterwardgd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterwardgd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peterwardgd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura
good grief, ok your just the messenger/poster we get it. I also get the underlying feeling you have a grudge against that particular kobo device for some odd reason? There is definitely an undercurrent to this thread..

I own one and the battery life is totally fine. I am always wary about posts like this and online reviews of anything these days tbh. Backhanders and sponsorship mean honest reviews are rarer than hens teeth. The only way to be sure if you like something is to test it yourself.
peterwardgd is offline   Reply With Quote