View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 02:07 AM   #608
slantybard
my parent's oops...
slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Vx->Handera->Clie-> Axim->505->650->KPW/Aura ->iOS/L2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
You will find the line spacing really tight compared to the defaults. Try it before changing the line spacing. It is not the same as the ones on the PW which uses a custom style sheet.
Sorry Blossom, did you mean that the if I changed the name of the base Caecilia and reloaded it without changing any characteristics of the font, that the new Caecilia would display differently from the base Caecilia? If so, that's really annoying of the way the KPW handles fonts!

Quote:
What I did was add weight to mine I started with the default 25/20 weight on Font Creator.

Most of my fonts are 35/30 weight on Regular and Italic. 15/10 on Bold and Bold Italic (or none at all depending on how bold they were in the first place)
Given your experience then, I should play around with the line spacing first, then the font weights?

Thanks for your feedback
slantybard is offline   Reply With Quote