View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 02:59 PM   #122
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
Don't worry about replacing it unless it distracts you from reading. The more you look for imperfections the sooner you will find something wrong. If you can sink into the world of your book and forget everything around you (including a maybe almost green) than your Kindle is doing its job. If after half hour reading or more you still can't stop thinking about that spot, then maybe you should see if you want to have it replaced.
Exactly what DuckieTigger said. When I first got mine I had the light setting low what was recommended. Then I ended up turning it up to 10 or so (don't remember) so the green tint you think you see may be shadowing from low lighting.

Give it some time. I am glad I kept mine over a month now. I love reading with it. Xray is so cool, it tells you who the characters are in the book and where there are in the book, like boomarks. It is so nice. My other Kindles didn't have that, K3, KDX, KFHD. So enjoy.
new is offline   Reply With Quote